100g Arborio Rice
50g Quality Dark Chocolate
100g Chopped Nuts
1/2 Cup of Cherries
1 Banana (Chopped)
1 Apple (Diced)
Handful of Apricots (Chopped)
1. Simmer the milk gently on a low heat.
2. Melt the butter in a separate pot and add the unwashed rice, stirring until the rice is coated.
3. Add a quarter of the milk and allow it to re-boil, stirring frequently.
4. Add the rest of the milk, a bit at a time, until it is all absorbed in approximately 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and add the sugar, chocolate, nuts and fruit, stirring in gently.
6. Allow the risotto to stand briefly before serving hot or cold.
Recipe posted by Spencer Samaroo, Managing Director, Moo-Lolly-Bar
The best online chocolate, lolly and confectionery store on the web!
If you like what you have read check out our updates on Facebook and Twitter.